RCTS CLOTHING

A forum for the discussion of railway related topics
windsor_lad

RCTS CLOTHING

Post by windsor_lad » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:36 pm

I joined a train at Maidenhead this afternoon and had only just sat down when I was approached by a TTI. I showed him my ticket and began to locate my railcard when he pointed to the logo on my RCTS fleece and said ?I?m sure we can trust you?

David Goddard

Re: RCTS CLOTHING

Post by David Goddard » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:46 pm

Great to see that our image is recognised out there among the railway staff!

And an ideal start for me to kick off an advert.

We have a range of clothing items for members to order - with stylish fleeces, polo shirts, and our new rugby shirts, in three sizes (M, L and XL).
All are made from high quality material in navy blue with the society logo embroidered on the front.

The RCTS fleece, at ?30, is particularly good for keeping warm on draughty platforms, and features zipped pockets to keep your belongings safe. The Society polo shirts are great in warmer weather or for branch meetings and cost just ?16. The increasingly popular rugby shirt costs ?28 and is a modern twist on the traditional sweatshirt.
We also have the RCTS beanie hat, which at just ?8 you?ll never get a cold head again!

Fleeces and Polo shirts are available for members to order on the members' section of the website, with the rugby shirts and hats coming online soon.
Clothing will be available at Society AGM in Coventry on 29 April, and members can pre-order their clothing for collection at the AGM (saving the postage) by emailing their requirements to clothing@rcts.org.uk